DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
DP Cable is 4K Resolution Ready and supports a maximum bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI or dual-link DVI. DP to DP cable also supports next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. Each cable features small, USB-sized latching connectors with support for two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. The DisplayPort cable includes aluminum and Mylar shielding to help eliminate EMI and RFI interference and maintain signal integrity without any degradation of quality. This Display Port cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed accurately on the connected display. Because of its high data rate, DisplayPort 1.2a systems today can support 4K displays at 60Hz refresh and full 30-bit 4:4:4 color (non-chroma subsampled).
- DP Cable Latest Version with 4K Resolution Ready, displays at 60Hz refresh and full 30-bit 4:4:4 color, works with DP, DP++, and DisplayPort++;
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort Cable enables high display performance, robustness, and versatility, highest degree of system integration available on the market. Compatibile with wide range of tablets, notebooks, and desktop computers as well as monitors. It is now also becoming available on digital televisions, including some 4K TVs, as a display input.
- Designed and manufactured to DP standards DPCP ( DisplayPort Content Protection) in addition to HDCP.
- Display Port Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding combine together to provide both superior cable with clear digital audio and video signal
Please note: up to and including 15' cables are red/white braided cables and 25' cables are white PVC